FOX Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit
- Everyday Low Price $699.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
FOX Upper Control Arm (UCA) KitThese UCAs are designed for improved strength, great looks, and more wheel travel on leveled and lifted for the Tacoma, FJ Cruiser, and 4Runner.
These performance control arms are built from high strength 1.5" OD x .120-wall 4130 chromoly tubing, fully TIG welded for strength and durability. They use an indexed ball joint cup to correct the ball joint positioning for use with leveling kits and most full IFS lift kits on the market. The frame mounting ends feature durometer-specific rubber bushings. At the other end they use an indexed ball joint cup with and premium Moog brand ball joints for smooth, quiet operation and superior durability to arms that feature uniballs, poly bushings or heims. These control arms come finished in a durable black powdercoat and include a billet aluminum machined FOX ball joint dust cap as well as proper brake line attachment points to ensure a factory-like fit. The control arms come fully assembled for easy install right out of the box.
- High strength chromoly construction.
- Indexed ball joint cup allows for additional droop travel.
- Heavy duty MOOG ball joints.
- Clevite rubber frame bushings.
- Full assembled, ready to install.
- Designed to add 1.4 degrees additional positive caster
- These control arms will work with 2-3" spacer, strut, or coil-over lift methods.
- Will work with 6" Zone lift systems.
- Not recommended for use with the 4" Zone kits.
- Tacoma 2WD - Will only work with Pre-Runner/TRD Models.
View Product Warranty
|FOX Upper Control Arm (UCA) Kit Specs|
|Install Time Hrs: 1-2|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
This product fits the following applications:
- 05-16 Toyota Tacoma 2WD
- 05-16 Toyota Tacoma 4WD