Front Sway Bar Disconnects
Zone Offroad J5652
- Everyday Low Price $100.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Front Sway Bar DisconnectsThese sway bar disconnects will make it easy to gain articulation by disconnecting the sway bar when you go out on the trail. Designed for 3-4.5" of lift, these links maintain the proper sway bar angle to reduce body roll when on the road. Zone Offroad sway bar disconnects use urethane bushings to absorb vibration and heims to make it easy to disconnect and reconnect the link from the axle mounted pin. These are sold in pairs and come with lanyards that hold the links and swaybar once disconnected.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension parts for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Urethane mounts to absorb road noise.
- Heim mounts for easy disconnect operation.
- Lanyards to hold links and swaybar when disconnected.
- Easy installation.
- Zinc plated for long lasting appearance.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ