2" Front Shock Extension
Zone Offroad C5202
- Everyday Low Price $19.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
2" Front Shock ExtensionDid you install a Zone 2" torsion bar key leveling kit on your for 2011-2017 Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500HD and 3500 pickup truck and now your shocks are too short? You are not the only one, which is why Zone Offroad has come to the rescue with affordable shock extensions. Use these in conjunction with your factory shocks, and avoid having to spend double the price on a set of new shocks.
These spacers install on the top factory shock studs to extend the length of the shocks. This allows for added droop travel required once a leveling kit has been installed.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension parts for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Required when using factory front shocks with Zone Offroad 2" torsion bar key leveling kit.PN:C1204
This product fits the following applications:
- 11-17 Chevy 2500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 11-17 Chevy 3500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 11-17 GMC 2500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 11-17 GMC 3500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD