4" (Front or Rear) Leaf Springs
Zone Offroad J0400
- Everyday Low Price $142.20
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4" (Front or Rear) Leaf SpringsThis Zone Offroad leaf spring is a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction. These springs are designed to give 4" of lift for the front or rear of your YJ. They are designed to flex, but can still hold up and handle your load of gear all at a fair price you have come to expect from Zone Offroad. Sold in pairs, Bushings not included.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension parts for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Anti-friction pads included.
- Center leaf spacer plates between each leaf.
- Highest quality - budget price
- Bushings NOT Included.
- Sold in Pairs.
- If installing 4" leaf springs without any additional driveline modifications (ex: SYE/CV driveshaft, motor mount lift) then it is necessary to order and install 4 degree shims on the rear leaf springs and a transfer case drop to correct driveline angles. (Additional shims may be necessary when using a combination of drivelines modifications.) See optional accessory section to add 4 degree rear shims and the transfer case drop to your order. (Shim Kit # U3001 - Center Pin Kit # U3010 - T-case drop kit # J5003)
View Product Warranty
|4" (Front or Rear) Leaf Springs Specs|
|Eye to Eye: 42.50|
|Free Height: 7.5|
|Eye to Center Front: 22|
|Eye to Center Rear: 20.75|
|Front/Rear Eye Dia.: 1.5|
|Leafs per Pack: 5|
|Center Pin Size: 5/16|
This product fits the following applications:
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD Gas