Coil Alignment Kit
Zone Offroad J5609
- Everyday Low Price $54.99
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Coil Alignment KitDo you have a tall JK and you're worried about your rear coils popping out at full droop? The taller you lift your Jeep, the more you rotate the pinion for proper alignment of the driveshaft. Unlike the TJ, the JK rear coil is more likely to pop out at full droop due to bowing. As the coil bows an incorrect coil loading results and a diminished spring rate which reduces height. The Zone relocation system rotates the lower coil mount 10 degrees to ensure that your coil stays straight and true through wheel travel.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension parts for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Made from 3/16 steel
- Compensates for axle rotation that is necessary for driveline angles
- No more coil bow
- Easy to locate and install
- Welding Required
- Recommended for 2 door models with 4" or more lift and 4 door models with 6" or more lift.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-17 Jeep Wrangler JK