Zone Offroad 7101
- Everyday Low Price $51.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Steering StabilizerThis OEM single steering stabilizer by Zone Offroad is designed to fit both stock and lifted Chevy and GMC 1/2 ton & 3/4ton trucks built from 1973-87. It will also fit 1988-91 Chevy Surburbans, Blazers, and GMC Jimmys. This steering stabilizer installs in the factory steering stabilizer mount locations on the front axle and steering tie rod so it is intended as a factory replacement. This steering stabilizer will improve handling by reducing steering wheel shimmy and improve tire wear and front-end component life.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad steering upgrades for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Easy bolt on installation using factory mounts.
- Urtethane bushings for long term performance.
- Available in a durable white or black finish.
- Intended as a factory replacement using the factory axle and tie rod mounts.
This product fits the following applications:
- 73-87 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 73-87 Chevy 2500 Pickup 4WD
- 88-91 Chevy Blazer 4WD
- 88-91 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD
- 88-91 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD
- 73-87 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 73-87 GMC 2500 Pickup 4WD
- 88-91 GMC Jimmy 4WD
- 88-91 GMC Suburban 1500 4WD
- 88-91 GMC Suburban 2500 4WD