Front Hydraulic Shock
Zone Offroad 4601
- Everyday Low Price $34.68
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Front Hydraulic ShockExpanded twin tube design provides increased fluid capacity for reduced internal temperatures. Zone shocks are custom valved for each application ensuring a comfortable yet controlled ride both on and offroad. Shock absorbers are sold individually.
*Click note tab for important fitment information*
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad hydraulic shocks for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Twin tube hydraulic shocks
- Progressive 10 stage velocity sensitive valving
- 5/8" hardened and double chromed rod
- 1 3/8" diameter piston
- Double welded eyelet
- Internal rebound bumper
- Urethane bushings
- Shock absorbers are sold individually
- This shock fits 88-99 GM Suburbans and SUV models with 0 to 2" of lift.
- This shock fits 88-99 GM pickup trucks with 0 to 3" of lift.
- Only fits 1999 vehicles with old body style (GMT400)
View Shock Guide (PDF)
View Product Warranty
|Front Hydraulic Shock Specs|
|Top Mount Type: EB1|
|Bottom Mount Type: EB1|
|"EB" MOUNTING CODES|
This product fits the following applications:
- 88-98 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD 0-3" Front
- 88-98 Chevy 2500 Pickup 4WD 0-3" Front
- 88-98 Chevy 3500 Pickup 4WD 0-3" Front
- 92-99 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 92-99 Chevy Tahoe 4WD 0-2" Front
- 88-98 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD 0-3" Front
- 88-98 GMC 2500 Pickup 4WD 0-3" Front
- 88-98 GMC 3500 Pickup 4WD 0-3" Front
- 92-99 GMC Suburban 1500 4WD 0-2" Front
- 92-99 GMC Yukon 4WD 0-2" Front