Front Hydro Shock
Zone Offroad 4602
- Everyday Low Price $34.68
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Front Hydro ShockExpanded twin tube design provides increased fluid capacity for reduced internal temperatures. Zone shocks are custom valved for each application ensuring a comfortable yet controlled ride both on and offroad. Shock absorbers are sold individually.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad hydraulic shocks for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Twin tube hydraulic shocks
- Progressive 10 stage velocity sensitive valving
- 5/8" hardened and double chromed rod
- 1 3/8" diameter piston
- Double welded eyelet
- Internal rebound bumper
- Urethane bushings
- Shock absorbers are sold individually
- Will not fit GMT400 Platform (old body style) 1999 trucks.
- Fits 1999 GM 1500 pickup trucks built on the GMT800 Platform (new body style) lifted trucks only.
View Shock Guide (PDF)
View Product Warranty
|Front Hydro Shock Specs|
|Top Mount Type: S1|
|Bottom Mount Type: U-BRKT|
|"S" MOUNTING CODES - Stem|
|U-Bracket for Chevy 1500 Trucks|
This product fits the following applications:
- 99-06 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD 6" Front
- 00-06 Chevy Avalanche 1500 4WD 6" Front
- 99-06 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD 6" Front
- 00-06 Chevy Tahoe 4WD 6" Front
- 99-06 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD 6" Front
- 00-06 GMC Yukon 4WD 6" Front
- 99-06 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD 6" Front