Rear Pinion Cam Locks
Zone Offroad J5408
- Everyday Low Price $14.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Rear Pinion Cam LocksAn easy way to rotate your rear pinion up on your TJ or ZJ. Commonly used for 3 or 4" of lift, these cam locks are easy to install and will reduce driveline vibrations. Unlike a cam bolt, these can't slip and allow your pinion angle to change. Why spend big money on a slip yoke eliminator and drivshaft when a simple cam lock can eliminate your drive line vibration.
Front Alignment Cam Bolts are also avilable from Zone Offroad Products and are used to fine tune the caster on your TJ or ZJ. These come factory on 97 TJs, but newer models will require these for aligment after a lift without longer control arms has been installed.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad driveline adjustment products for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Won't slip like a cam bolt.
- Easy to follow instructions make them a snap to install.
- Helps reduce vibration with TJ & ZJ with 3" or 4" of lift
This product fits the following applications:
- 93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 2WD/4WD
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 2WD/4WD