6" Suspension System
Zone Offroad T7
- Everyday Low Price $1,249.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Shocks - Rear
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
6" Suspension SystemZone Offroad's 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4wd 6" Suspension System gives current model owners a complete and affordable system to clear up to 35" tires, including everything needed to properly outfit your new truck for safe, reliable performance where ever your journey may lead you.
Up front the kits include a pair of heavy duty 1/4" thick crossmembers, full width differential skid plate, and multipoint differential relocation brackets to create a strong subframe. These combined with the ductile iron steering knuckles all the system to work with the factory ESC System parameters to keep you safe on the road. Finishing off the front of this kit are a pair of top mounted strut spacers, new bump stops, sway bar relocation brackets and all the hardware needed to install. In the rear of these kits is a block kit to level the stance, new u-bolts, brake line extension and your choice of Zone hydro or nitro gas shocks.
Choose your Tacoma suspension lift from Zone Offroad simply because it provides the best parts for the least amount of your hard earned cash with excellent customer service to back it up.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad leveling kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Boxed Front & Rear Crossmembers
- Full Width Belly Pan For Differential Protection And A Strong Sub-Frame
- Solid Extended Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Stout Strut Spacers To Maintain Factory Struts And OE Ride Quality/Handling
- Durable Black Powder Coat Finish
- Over 90% Made In The USA
- Will not work on TRD Pro Models
- Minor welding required (steering stops)
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Strut compressor required for installation
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled. 18" or larger wheels must be used.
- System will work on 2wd PreRunner models
- 35x12.50 tires require trimming
View Product Warranty
|6" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6"|
|Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6-8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 4|
|Wheel Size: 18x9 min.|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35x12.50 *notes|
This product fits the following applications:
- 16 Toyota Tacoma 4WD