6" Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C7
- Everyday Low Price $1,679.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
6" Lift KitThe Zone Offroad suspension system for the Chevy and GM SUV's is designed for an everyday driver, but built to handle offroad abuse. The lower control arm crossmembers match the factory geometry and appearance. Combined with the CNC machined steering knuckles, the critical components are relocated to factory specs creating a true factory quality driving experience. The differential skid plate combined with the compression struts for added frame support creates an extremely solid system. The rear is lifted with new coil springs, with a track bar bracket and sway bar links included. If you've been shopping for the best deal on a lift, look no further.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering geometry.
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers.
- Differential skid plate and compression struts are included for off-road protection.
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles.
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride
- Not recommended for all wheel drive (AWD) models
- Torsion bar tool required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels, then they must be replaced with 17" or larger aftermarket wheels.
- Stock tires & wheels can be installed back on the vehicle, but larger tires cannot be installed on factory wheels.
View Product Warranty
|6" Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6"|
|Front Lift Method: IFS System w/Knuckle|
|Rear Lift Height: 5 1/2"|
|Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Install Time Hrs: 8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 16 or 17 x 8|
|Back Spacing: 4.5|
|Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50|
|Wheel Size: 18x9|
|Back Spacing: 5|
|Max Tire Size: 34x12.50|
|Wheel Size: 20x9|
|Back Spacing: 5.75|
|Max Tire Size: 35x12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 02-06 Chevy Avalanche 1500 4WD Gas
- 00-06 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 00-06 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Gas
- 00-06 GMC Yukon 4WD Gas
- 00-06 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD Gas
We Also Recommend
Single Steering Stabilizer
Hi-Lift 60" Cast/Steel Jack
Ult. Performance Series: Powerplant Dual Force HD