6-1/2" Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C6
- Everyday Low Price $1,739.99
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Accessories and Upgrades Selection
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
6-1/2" Lift KitThis 6.5" system will give you an offroad worthy SUV that you can still use as a daily driver. Custom valved replacement struts are included to properly handle the increased weight of the larger tires & wheels. The massive 1 piece main crossmembers are made from 1/4" thick steel and built to handle anything. In addition to a heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the two crossmembers together an additional strut bar is included on the passenger side to ensure a solid sub-frame. The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering geometry as well as reduce installation time compared to a drop bracket system. Combine all of these factors and the Zone 6" system is built to perform!
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Custom valved replacement Strut included.
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering geometry.
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers.
- Differential skid plate included for off-road protection.
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles.
- All wheel drive models require driveline modification.
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride.
- This is for new body style 2007 only. Will not fit classic models.
- Strut compressor required for installation.
- Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- Minor premature engagement of the StabiliTrak system may occur during certain maneuvers.
- To reduce trimming, 20" wheels with 5.5"-5.75" backspacing recommended.
- Will not fit 2009-11 two mode hybrid models with electric power steering (EPS).
View Product Warranty
|6-1/2" Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6.5"|
|Front Lift Method: IFS w/Struts|
|Rear Lift Height: 5.5"|
|Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Install Time Hrs: 8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 20 x 9|
|Back Spacing: 5.75"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50|
|Wheel Size: 18 x 9|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 34 x 12.50|
|Wheel Size: 17 x 9|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-14 Chevy Avalanche 1500 4WD Gas
- 07-14 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 07-14 Chevy Tahoe 4WD Gas
- 07-14 GMC Yukon 4WD Gas
- 07-14 GMC Yukon XL 1500 4WD Gas