6" Suspension System
Zone Offroad C14
- Everyday Low Price $1,195.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
6" Suspension SystemIntroducing the latest addition to the Zone Offroad line of Chevy and GMC products, our 88-98 K1500 and 92-98 Tahoe, Yukon, Surburban 6" Suspension System that ncorporates a completely new and improved design compared to the other bracket style kits on the market. Zone Offroad took a different approach with this kit by utilizing 1-piece upper control arm drop brackets to correct the balljoint geometry and maintain the use of your factory steering knuckles. A few of the advantages to this setup are no track width change and factory wheels can be re-used with 35x12.50 tires. Like our other systems, the kit comes with stout main crossmembers and differential drop brackets to re-align the CV shafts and driveshaft while maintaining a clean look. Make your truck stand out from the rest with our new 6" lift engineered with not only affordability, but the quality many have come to expect from Zone Offroad Products.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Upper control arm relocation bracket system.
- Uses factory knuckles to allow fitment of factory wheels.
- No track width change.
- Diffential skid plate included to protect the front differential and lock the crossmembers together
- 1/4" thick steel used to make indestructable crossmembers
- 3-point differential mounting system correctly positions the differential so the factory driveshaft can be used
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Torsion bar un-loading tool required
- Not designed for 4 door model Tahoe and Yukon
- Requires exhaust modification to clear the front driveshaft
- Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification
- Models equipped with auto-trac may require a new front driveshaft. The auto-trac (New Process 246) transfer case can be identified by the badge on the rear of the transfer case that reads "NP246". In addition, the dash mounted display will show the Auto 4WD symbol. (NP243 is not auto-trac)
View Product Warranty
|6" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6"|
|Front Lift Method: IFS Bracket System|
|Rear Lift Height: 5"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 4|
|Wheel Size: Factory or >|
|Back Spacing: Factory or <|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 88-98 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 88-98 Chevy 2500 Pickup Light Duty 6 Lug 4WD
- 92-98 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD
- 92-98 Chevy Tahoe 2 Door 4WD
- 88-98 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 88-98 GMC 2500 Pickup Light Duty 6 Lug 4WD
- 92-98 GMC Yukon 2 Door 4WD