Zone 6" Lift Kit 88-91 Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 1/2 ton
Zone Offroad C21
- Everyday Low Price $599.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Shocks - Front
Sway Bar Links
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Zone 6" Lift Kit 88-91 Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 1/2 tonZone Offroad 6" suspension lift kit for 1988-91 1/2 ton Chevy/GM Blazer/Jimmy and Suburban's. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable leaf spring that Zone Offroad is proud to introduce to our lineup. These springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth and consistent spring rate.
This system comes complete with a 4" steering arm to correct the drag link angle. Zone Offroad also addresses the brake lines by providing front and rear brake line relocation brackets. Front and rear yellow zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers are included for both the front rear. The rear of this system is lifted with a 4" lift block and add-a-leaf to achieve 5-6" of rear lift. If your truck came with a front sway bar, Zone Offroad has you covered with a unique shackle sway bar link design listed in the accessories that will fit lifts from 2-6". Choose Zone Offroad for this affordable yet high quality system for your 88-91 Jimmy, Blazer, or Suburban and have no regrets.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- 6" Front leaf springs
- 4" Rear lift blocks
- Rear add-a-leaf
- 4" Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Optional front sway bar shackle links
- Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 listed in the accessories to alleviate driveshaft vibration.
- The front driveshaft may be to be clearanced at the double Cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models.
- The front exhaust cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some models.
- "Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxillary shocks, you must order the optional Auxillary shocks offered under the Required Vehicle/Kit Selections below. Optional Auxillary shocks are available in both our hydro and nitro shocks."
View Product Warranty
|Zone 6" Lift Kit 88-91 Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy/Suburban 1/2 ton Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6"|
|Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 5-6"|
|Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 15X8|
|Back Spacing: 3.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 88-91 Chevy Blazer 4WD Gas
- 88-91 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 88-91 GMC Jimmy 4WD Gas