6" Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C19N/C20N
- Everyday Low Price $627.23
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Shocks - Front
Sway Bar Links
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
6" Lift KitThis system comes complete with a 4" steering arm to yield the factory drag link angle, front and rear brake line relocation brackets, and front and rear yellow zinc plated u-bolts. The front is lifted with 6" leaf springs that utilize a 5-leaf design, anti-friction pads, and center leaf spacer plates, and the rear is lifted with a 4" block and an add-a-leaf. If your truck came with a front sway bar, check out the accessories for a unique shackle sway bar link design that fits lifts from 2-6".
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- 6" Front leaf springs
- 4" Rear lift blocks
- Rear add-a-leaf
- 4" Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Optional front sway bar shackle links
- Some models may require the transfer case drop kit C5001 listed in the accessories to alleviate driveshaft vibration.
- The front driveshaft may need to be clearanced at the double cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models.
- The front exhaust cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some models.
- "Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxillary shocks, you must order the optional Auxillary shocks offered under the Required Vehicle/Kit Selections below. Optional Auxillary shocks are available in both our hydro and nitro shocks."
View Product Warranty
|6" Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6"|
|Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 5-6"|
|Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 15X8|
|Back Spacing: 3.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 73-87 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-87 Chevy Blazer 4WD Gas
- 73-87 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC Jimmy 4WD Gas
- 73-87 GMC Suburban 1500 4WD Gas