5.5" Suspension System
Zone Offroad C39N
- Everyday Low Price $1,313.59
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
5.5" Suspension SystemZone Offroad 2015-16 Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyon 5.5" Suspension Lift.
This new suspension system for the redesigned Colorado has passed the FMVSS126 test for stability control compliance. To properly lift the new Colorado/Canyon suspension 5.5", we started with new ductile cast iron steering knuckles. The new knuckles position the critical steering and control arm mounting location and work in harmony with the heavy-duty fabricated crossmembers. Along with new crossmembers, the provided differential drop brackets lower and reposition the front differential for correct CV shaft angles and still allow for use of the factory front driveshaft.
Speaking of the front driveshaft, a spacer is included to adjust the length and retain optimum CV joint position. A full width differential skid plate protects the relocated differential from the underside and ties the front and rear crossmembers together. Moving up, the factory struts are retained and relocated with top spacers to gain the full 5.5" of lift. The top spacers do not require any strut disassembly and properly angle and position the struts to eliminate binding through wheel travel. Extended sway bar links, bump stop extensions and brake line relocation are also included to make this a complete kit.
In the rear, a new block and U-bolt kit provided 4" of lift to level out the rear with the front. Rear Zone Hydro or Nitro shock options are available.
- Over 90% Made in the USA
- FMVSS No. 126 Compliant
- Massive Ductile Cast Iron Steering Knuckles
- Heavy Duty Fabricated Crossmembers
- Front Differential Relocation System to Correct CV Shaft Angles
- Allows the Use of Factory Driveshafts
- Front Driveshaft Extension Included - Designed to Add Length and Retain Optimum CV Joint Position
- Heavy Duty Full Width Differential Skid Plate
- Full Height Front Strut Spacers
- Top Mounted Strut Spacer Design Eliminates Binding through Wheel Travel
- No Strut Disassembly Required
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- Bump Stop Extensions
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Optional Weld-On Steering Stops Included to Allow a Wider Range of Wheel/Tire Combinations
- Rear Block and U-Bolt Setup
- High Strength Black Powdercoat Finish
- Designed for a More Level Stance
- Will work with aftermarket 17" Wheels
- Maintains Factory Ride Quality and Handling Characteristics
- Works with the Factory Stabilitrak System
- Includes Detailed, Easy-to-Follow Installation Instructions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Included
- Free Registration for 560plus.com Supplimental Drivetrain Warranty Included
- Designed and Tested by our Full-Time Team of Engineers, Offroad Enthusiasts, and Certified Mechanics.
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Inner fender trimming may be required.
- Minor welding required for steering stops when combined with certain tire/wheel combinations - see installation instructions
- The factory Electric Power Assisted Steering (EPAS) is sensitive to out-of-round, out-of-balance, overly aggressive tires. Depending on the situation, some oscillating feedback in the steering wheel maybe experienced
- Fits Gas and Diesel models
- Factory wheels cannot be reinstalled
- Will not fit ZR2 Models.
View Product Warranty
|5.5" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 5.5"|
|Front Lift Method: Top Strut Spacer|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 4|
|Wheel Size: 17x8|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 295/70R17|
|Wheel Size: 20x9|
|Back Spacing: 5.25"|
|Max Tire Size: 305/55R20|
This product fits the following applications:
- 15-18 Chevy Colorado 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 15-18 GMC Canyon 4WD Gas/Diesel