6.5" Suspension System
Zone Offroad C1N
- Everyday Low Price $1,309.59
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Rear Suspension Option
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
6.5" Suspension SystemThis 6.5" suspension lift kit system for your 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD pickups.
This 6.5" system will give you an offroad worthy truck that you can still use as a daily driver. Not only is this system over 90% Made in the USA, this system has many advantages over the competition including new coil over struts instead of strut spacers.
By replacing the struts, Zone Offroad enhances the valving to control the unsprung weight of a 33 or 35" tire for a drastic increase in ride and handling performance over simple strut spacers. The crossmembers are made from 1/4" thick steel and maintain a clean appearance. To gain clearance for the relocated differential, like most kits on the market, the driver's side rear crossmember must be cut, but unlike some kits on the market, Zone Offroad includes a weld-in plate to maintain the control arm pocket's structural integrity. In addition to a heavy duty differential skid plate that locks the two crossmembers together an additional strut bar is added on the passenger side to add rigidity and additional protection.
The CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles ensure proper steering and control arm geometry and do not limit you to 18" or larger wheels or require you to cut off the upper control arm droop limiter like the competition. By retaining the factory droop limit, you don't need to worry about excessive ball joint or steering component wear and be certain the system works with the trucks Stabilitrack System.
The differences don't end there, Zone Offroad only uses solid cast rear lift blocks as opposed to fabricated blocks and limits the height to 5". If you need additional rear height, Zone offers a preferred add-a-leaf to fight spring wrap and yield additional height.
Combine all of these factors and you can lock in the Zone 6.5" system as the best value out there! Your search has ended.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Over 90% Made in the USA - not a cheap import
- Ductile Iron, CNC machined steering knuckles maintain OE steering and ball joint geometry and allow fitment of 17" wheels
- Includes coil over struts with enhanced valving to control 35" tires
- Heavy duty boxed one piece crossmembers that maintain a clean look
- Differential skid plate and support strut included for off-road protection
- Multi-point differential mounting system corrects drive line angles
- Weld-in control arm pocket plate included
- Rear solid cast iron blocks vs. fabricated blocks
- Works with factory Stabilitrak System
- 1. All wheel drive models require front driveline modification.
- 2. Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- 3. Strut compressor required for installation.
- 4. Frame bracket modification and minor welding required.
- 5. To reduce trimming required 20" wheels with 5 1/2 to 5 3/4" backspacing recommended.
- 6. 6.5" Kit only: Add-A-Leaf C6159 recommended for crew cab models for a more level stance.
- 7. Will not fit 2009-12 two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering (eps).
View Product Warranty
|6.5" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6 1/2"|
|Front Lift Method: IFS System|
|Rear Lift Height: 5"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 4|
|Wheel Size: 17x9|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50 x 17|
|Wheel Size: 18x9|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50 x 18|
|Wheel Size: 20x9|
|Back Spacing: 5.75"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50 x 20|
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
- 07-13 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD Gas
We Also Recommend
(Yields tail high stance on all models except crew cabs will sit more level)
Front Skid Plate
3" Body Lift Kit
1-1/2" Body Lift Kit
Hi-Lift 60" Cast/Steel Jack