Zone Offroad 4" Suspension System 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Zone Offroad J10/J11
- Everyday Low Price $529.99
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Sway Bar Links
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Zone Offroad 4" Suspension System 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJPrepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 4" TJ system offers dramatic improvement in both ground clearance as well as wheel travel. The new massive lower control arms drastically increase the strength over stock, are formed to clear the mount for more wheel travel and correct front alignment. These arms feature rubber bushings to absorb the road and offer a degree of flexibility. This system comes with a transfer case drop as well as rear pinion cam locks that rotate the rear pinion for proper driveline angles. With 4" of lift, you can clear those 33's with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.
This Zone Offroad 4" suspension lift kit fits 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ's. There is a slight change to transfer case drop hardware so make the appropriate year selection for your vehicle. For a complete list of compatible applications click the vehicle fitment tab.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully smashed down and they will always come back to their original height.
- Front and rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your TJ.
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- Four new massive lower control arms are included.
- New rear pinion cam plates are included to rotate the rear pinion for proper drive line angles. In most cases the stock shafts can be used.
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your TJ to perform well both on and off road.
- Also fits Rubicon and Unlimited versions.
View Product Warranty
|Zone Offroad 4" Suspension System 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Install Time Hrs: 6|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50|
|Wheel Size: 15 X 8|
|Back Spacing: 3.5"|
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD Gas
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Unlimited 4WD Gas
We Also Recommend
Single Steering Stabilizer
Zone Offroad Front Sway Bar Disconnects 97-06 JeepTJ (Lifted 3-4.5")
JKS Front Quicker Disconnects- XJ-MJ-ZJ-TJ
JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar
2" Jeep Grab Handles
3" Jeep Grab Handles