4" Suspension System
Zone Offroad J16N
- Everyday Low Price $667.23
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4" Suspension SystemPrepare yourself for the perfect combination of off road performance and on road handling. This 4" ZJ system offers dramatic improvement in wheel travel and performance. The new massive lower control arms drastically inscrease the strength over stock, are formed to clear the mount for more wheel travel and correct front alignment. These arms feature rubber bushings to absorb the road and offer a degree of flexibility. This system comes with a transfer case drop as well as rear pinion cam locks that rotate the rear pinion for proper driveline angles. With 4" of lift, you can clear up to a 32" tire with room to twist as well as use your Jeep for a daily driver.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Four new Zone coils are included that are capable of being fully compressed and they will always come back to their original height.
- Front extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
- A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your ZJ.
- A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- 3" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still greatly increasing wheel travel
- Massive front and rear longer control arms featuring rubber bushings for ride comfort and flexibility
- New rear pinion cams are included to rotate the rear pinion for proper drive line angles.
- The system is completed with 4 new Zone shocks that are specifically valved for your ZJ to perform well both on and off road.
- Check out an overview of this system in a recent Part Out episode:
- Measure front driveshaft prior to installation -over 24-1/2" - no modification should be necessary, 20" to 24" you may need to change to spicer type joint if vibration occurs. If driveshaft is less than 20" then a spicer type joint is required and vibration may persist.
- Vehicles equipped with V8 may not achieve stated lift height. Front 3/4" coil spacer is a common addition to this lift kit for the V8 models to accommodate the additional weight of the larger engine.
- If equipped with CV style front driveshaft mount at the pinion, then a new spicer type u-joint is required to eliminate vibration.
View Product Warranty
|4" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Install Time Hrs: 5-6|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 15x8|
|Back Spacing: 3.5" - 4"|
|Max Tire Size: 31 x 10.50|
|Wheel Size: 15x8|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 32 x 11.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 93-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ 4WD Gas
We Also Recommend
Single Steering Stabilizer
JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar
Front Disconnects 3-4.5" Lift
2" Jeep Grab Handles
3" Jeep Grab Handles
Hi-Lift 48" Cast/Steel Jack