4" Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C15N
- Everyday Low Price $527.23
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Shocks - Front
Sway Bar Links
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4" Lift KitZone Offroad 4" suspension lift kit for 1988-91 1/2 ton Chevy/GMC Blazer/Jimmy and Suburban. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced an extremely capable leaf spring system. The springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design significantly decreases leaf pack internal friction for a smooth and consistent spring rate.
This complete system comes with a 4" steering arm to yield the factory drag link angle. Zone Offroad also addresses the brake lines by providing front and rear brake line relocation brackets. Front and rear yellow zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers are included to bolt the front springs and rear 4" lift blocks to the axles. If your truck came with a front sway bar, Zone Offroad has you covered with a unique shackle sway bar link design listed in the accessories that will fit lifts from 2-6". Choose Zone Offroad for an affordable yet high quality system for your 88-91 Jimmy, Blazer, or Suburban.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- 4″ Front leaf springs
- 4″ Rear lift blocks
- 4″ Steering arm
- Front and rear brake line relocation brackets
- Zinc plated u-bolts with high nuts and washers
- Optional front sway bar shackle links
- "Some models came equipped from the factory with a dual front shock setup, with the second set of shocks commonly being referred to as "Auxillary" shocks. If you prefer to retain the Auxillary shocks, you must order the optional Auxillary shocks offered under the Required Vehicle/Kit Selections below. Optional Auxillary shocks are available in both our hydro and nitro shocks."
View Product Warranty
|4" Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4"|
|Front Lift Method: Leaf Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 3-4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 15X8|
|Back Spacing: 3.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 88-91 Chevy Blazer 4WD Gas
- 88-91 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD Gas
- 88-91 GMC Jimmy 4WD Gas