4-1/2" Suspension System
Zone Offroad J8N/J9N
- Everyday Low Price $523.27
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Sway Bar Links
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4-1/2" Suspension SystemThe Zone Offroad 4.5" 84-01 Jeep Cherokee lift includes new front coil springs capable of handling anything! Since we design our coil springs for off road use, there is only a 2" bump stop extension supplied to drastically increase wheel travel. Our coils can be smashed to the bottom and will always come back! No, that doesn't mean they are stiff. The key is using the correct size wire with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time. Unlike many inexpensive kits on the market, our springs are made in the USA!
This system also comes with extended sway bar links to reduce body roll and brake line relocation brackets to make the job easy to do at home. New heavy duty lower control arms are supplied to correct alignment as well as axle location. The lower control arms are made from heavy wall tube and include factory like rubber bushings to absorb the road and offer increased flexibility.
The rear is lifted via a new long add-a-leaf that's been designed and testing to hold up over the long haul without creating a harsh ride. Unlike many companies (that we won't name), our system comes with NEW REAR U-BOLTS! You never want to re-use a u-bolt! In addition to the add-a-leaf kit, a new greasable extended shackle is supplied to allow your springs to really flex.
New Zone shocks are included in the kit that are valved specifically for the XJ.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 4.5" of lift while maintaining an factory style ride
- Only 2" bump stop extensions are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- A transfer case drop is included to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- New extended sway bar links are supplied with urethane mounts for long term performance
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets are included.
- Front lower control arms are included that include factory like rubber bushings
- Long, thin add-a-leafs for the rear that offer a smooth ride as well as hold up over time
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
- Extended length shackles are also supplied for the rear to allow your springs to really flex!
- New front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ
- The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear axle uses a 3" I.D. u-bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4" I.D. u-bolt.
View Product Warranty
|4-1/2" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4 1/2"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 4 1/2"|
|Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Shackles|
|Install Time Hrs: 6-8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 15" x 8"|
|Back Spacing: 4.75"|
|Max Tire Size: 32" x 11.50"|
This product fits the following applications:
- 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ w/ Chrysler 8.25 4WD Gas
We Also Recommend
Single Steering Stabilizer
JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar
Front Sway Bar Disconnects
JKS Front Quicker Disconnects- XJ-MJ-ZJ-TJ
4x4 Posi-Lok System
4x4 Posi-Lok Jeep Dana30 Perm-Lok System