6" Suspension System
Zone Offroad T3
- Everyday Low Price $1,249.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
6" Suspension SystemThis Zone Offroad 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4wd 6" Suspension System gives current model owners a complete and affordable system to clear up to 35" tires. The system is built off stout 1/4" thick front and rear crossmembers that incorporate all of the front differential mounting points to utilize the factory mounting brackets.
This setup maintains the factory rubber differential mounts for an easier installation. After being relocated, the differential is then completely protected by a full-width belly pan. The new crossmembers also relocate the lower control arms to match perfectly with the new extended-length ductile iron steering knuckles. The knuckles dwarf the factory components, adding strength and durability to the entire system. The factory geometry and traction control settings are considered and incorporated into the new knuckles. This provides precise and compliant handling characteristics for stock-like feel and function.
This complete system includes all of the necessary details like bump stop extensions, sway bar relocation, strut extensions, and brake line relocation brackets. A 4" block kit is used in the back to give the lift needed to match the front. Detailed instructions are included, including the trimming steps required for 35" tire clearance.
Choose your Tacoma suspension lift from Zone Offroad simply because it provides the best parts for the least amount of your hard earned cash with excellent customer service to back it up.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad leveling kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Heavy duty 1/4" boxed front and rear crossmembers
- Full width belly pan for differential protection and a strong sub-frame
- Solid extended ductile iron steering knuckles
- Strut spacers to maintain factory struts and OE ride.
- Black powder coat finish
- Over 90% made in the USA
- Will not work on TRD Pro Models
- Minor welding required (steering stops)
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Strut compressor required for installation
- Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled. 18" or larger wheels must be used.
- System will work on 2wd PreRunner models
- 35x12.50 tires require trimming
View Product Warranty
|6" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6"|
|Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6-8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 4|
|Wheel Size: 18x9 min.|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35x12.50 *notes|
This product fits the following applications:
- 05-15 Toyota Tacoma 4WD