4" Suspension System
Zone Offroad F6/F12
- Everyday Low Price $799.96
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4" Suspension SystemThe revolutionary new Zone 4" system features new front coil springs that are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer urethane bushings for long term performance. The shocks were custom valved to work perfectly with the new Zone coil springs to increase off road performance while still offering unmatched on road ride quality.
The rear kit comes with 5" blocks to replace your factory blocks so there is not stacking of blocks when you are in the Zone. This reduces rear axle wrap compared to other similar systems on the market. With the front replacement track bar and the rear block kit, this system is one of the easiest installations on the market for a 4" system.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- New front coil springs capable of full coil bind offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy
- Radius arm drop brackets included to properly rotate the front axle
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar with urethane mounts to properly center the axle
- New front & rear U-bolt with high nuts & washers
- Rear 5" Block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included
- Although rare, if your vehicle is equipped with both a stock 4" rear block and a top mounted over load spring, 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
- Dually trucks will require different rear u-bolts.
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshaft's may required the carrier bearing to be lowered. If required, order part # ZONF5401.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
View Product Warranty
|4" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs & Bracket Kit|
|Rear Lift Height: 5"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6 hrs|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: 17 X 9|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 08-10 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 08-10 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
We Also Recommend
Carrier Bearing Drop Kit
Hi-Lift 48" X-TREME Jack
Ult. Performance Series: Powerplant Dual Force HD