4.5" Suspension System
Zone Offroad D50N
- Everyday Low Price $843.23
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Rear Suspension Option
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4.5" Suspension SystemZone Offroad 2013-17 Ram 3500 4.5" Radius Arm Drop Suspension System. This new lift system utilizes heavy duty drop brackets to relocate the new factory Ram radius arms. The new relocation brackets tie into the factory radius arm mounts as well as additional support to the frame. This relocation corrects the suspension geometry to compensate for the 4.5" of lift provided by the progressive rate coil springs.
Extended bump stops, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation and brake line relocation round out the front components. The rear is lifted via a 3" block and u-bolts. For those looking for a lower rear stance, choose the 2" rear block kit.
- Utilizes Heavy Duty Drop Brackets
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- Although very rare, front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Optional t-case indexing ring kit recommended to reduce front driveline angle. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for dually models.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
View Product Warranty
|4.5" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4.5|
|Front Lift Method: Radius Arm Drop Brackets|
|Rear Lift Height: 3|
|Rear Lift Method: Block|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 17x9+|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50|
|Wheel Size: 17x9+|
|Back Spacing: 5.625"|
|Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 13-18 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Diesel