Zone Offroad 6" Suspension System 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 & Ram 1500
Zone Offroad D32/D33/D34/D35
- Everyday Low Price $1,105.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Bumpers & Sliders
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
Zone Offroad 6" Suspension System 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 & Ram 1500This new Zone Offroad 6" suspension system for the 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 is performance packed and budget friendly for those looking to get 37" tires under their HD Dodge truck. The lift uses a unique control arm relocation design. Both the stock upper and lower arms are relocated to relieve angles, properly position the front axle and provide good caster and front pinion angle settings. The 1/4" steel constructed relocation brackets mount directly to stock locations and only require a few new holes to be drilled for extra support. No cutting of the frame or axle mounts is required. Stock alignment adjustability is retained. Stock control arm angles are maintained to provide a great ride, handling and control.
In addition to the control arm brackets, all the necessary additional components are included. Full-length coil springs, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation, sway bar relocation and bump stops are included. The rear kits feature new lift blocks and u-bolts. A rear carrier bearing drop kit is available also for trucks featuring a stock 2-piece rear driveshaft.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Unique upper and lower control arm relocation bracket design.
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction.
- No cuttring of the frame required.
- High performance at a low price.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505.
- Will not fit dually applications
- Rear axle diameter will be 3.5" or 4", measure before ordering
- Minor trimming may be required with some tire/wheel combinations. A front bumper spacer kit (D5801) is available to gain clearance if necessary
- If driveline vibration is present, some 6" kits may require the transfer case indexing kit (D5805). See installation instructions (step 17) for fitment details.
- Will work with PowerWagon models with the addition of sway bar link kit D5301. PowerWagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so net lift gain will be 4" over stock.
View Product Warranty
|Zone Offroad 6" Suspension System 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 & Ram 1500 Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 6"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6-8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 17 X 9|
|Back Spacing: 4.5-5"|
|Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 08 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab Mega Cab 4WD
- 08 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- 08 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD