4-1/2" Suspension System w/Rear Leaf Springs
Zone Offroad J23N/J24N
- Everyday Low Price $777.22
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4-1/2" Suspension System w/Rear Leaf SpringsThe Zone Offroad 4.5" XJ system with rear leaf springs includes all of the high quality parts necessary at a very affordable price. This system includes made in the USA coil springs that will not sag. The key is using the correct size wire with the correct spring rate to offer the perfect ride and still hold up over time. In fact, the system includes just 2" bump stop extensions to drastically increase wheel travel.
This system also comes with extended sway bar links to compensate for the lift and brake line relocation brackets which makes the job easy to do at home. New extremely heavy duty lower control arms are supplied to correct alignment as well as axle location. These lower control arms are made from heavy wall tube and include pre-installed factory style rubber bushings to absorb the road rather than transmitting it into your seat.
The rear is lifted via new Zone Offroad leaf springs. Many hours of development and testing have finally produced a capable spring that we are proud to introduce to our lineup. The new springs are a 5 leaf pack with anti-friction pads and center leaf spacer plates between each leaf. This design greatly decreases leaf pack internal friction. These springs are designed to give 3" of lift and are also set up to give the max amount of compression travel before the shackle is limited by the rear portion of the body. This allows the springs to flatten out as much as possible, which translates to increased wheel travel. These are designed to flex, but can still hold up and handle your load of gear. To achieve 4" of lift in the rear, longer greasable boomerang shackles have been added to improve articulation while improving the pinion angle.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Front coil springs designed to give a full 4.5" of lift while maintaining an factory style ride
- Only 2" bump stop extensions are included because our springs are designed for extreme travel.
- A minimal (1") transfer case drop is included to correct the driveline angle while maintaining as much ground clearance as possible.
- New extended sway bar links are supplied with urethane mounts for long term performance
- Front and Rear brake line relocation brackets are included.
- Front lower control arms with pre-installed factory like rubber bushings
- Replacement Rear Leaf Springs that will ride great and replace the tired factory XJ springs.
- Longer Boomerang shackles made to lift the vehicle, correct pinion angle, and improve articulation.
- New rear U-bolts are included with high nuts and washers
- Extended length shackles are also supplied for the rear to allow your springs to really flex!
- New front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your XJ
- The XJ was produced with different possible rear axles. You will have to identify your rear axle before being able to complete an order. The easiest way to tell the difference is to measure the I.D. of your rear u-bolts. The Chrysler rear end uses a 3" I.D. u-bolt and the Dana 35 rear axle requires a 2-3/4" I.D. u-bolt.
View Product Warranty
|4-1/2" Suspension System w/Rear Leaf Springs Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4-1/2"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 4"|
|Rear Lift Method: Leaf Springs & Shackles|
|Install Time Hrs: 5-6|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 15" x 8"|
|Back Spacing: 4.75"|
|Max Tire Size: 32" x 11.50"|
This product fits the following applications:
- 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ w/ Chrysler 8.25 4WD Gas
- 84-01 Jeep Cherokee XJ w/ Dana 35 4WD Gas
We Also Recommend
Single Steering Stabilizer
JKS Front Adjustable Track Bar
Front Sway Bar Disconnects
JKS Front Quicker Disconnects- XJ-MJ-ZJ-TJ
4x4 Posi-Lok System
4x4 Posi-Lok Cast Iron Fork