3" Body Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C9350
- Everyday Low Price $374.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
3" Body Lift KitSome say that a body lift is a body lift, but that is definitely not the case. Our body lift blocks are capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs. New longer grade 8 body bolts are included. Our body lifts are designed for easy installation as well long term performance. Every thing you need to properly lift the body is included with detailed instructions to make for an easy installation. Both front and rear bumper relocation systems are included for a clean original appearance. Even the front tow hooks are retained and fully functional. If you want a complete system, then this is the kit for you!
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad body lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Grade 8 body bolts
- Front & Rear Bumper Relocation
- Emergency Brake Line Relocation
- Front Tow Hooks Retained
- Steering Extension included.
- Will not fit regular cab, long box configuration.
- Will not fit Denali models.
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- The rear bumper is for appearance only. Cannot be used for towing.
- Manual transfer case models may require linkage modification.
View Product Warranty
|3" Body Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 3"|
|Front Lift Method: Indestructible Body Blocks|
|Rear Lift Height: 3"|
|Rear Lift Method: Indestructible Body Blocks|
|Install Time Hrs: 8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Chevy 1500 Pickup Silverado 2WD/4WD
- 07-13 GMC 1500 Pickup Sierra 2WD/4WD
We Also Recommend
6-1/2" Lift Kit
4-1/2" Lift Kit
Hi-Lift 60" X-TREME Jack
Hi-Lift Off Road Kit (ORK)
Hi-Lift 60" All Cast Jack
Ultimate Performance Series: Powerplant Dual Force HP