3.5" Adventure Series UCA Suspension System
Zone Offroad T6N
- Everyday Low Price $883.59
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Shocks - Rear
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
3.5" Adventure Series UCA Suspension SystemZone Offroad Products 3.5" Adventure Series UCA Suspension System. Engineered to take advantage of the factory suspension design, this system offers smooth on road ride quality while increasing wheel travel when you hit the trails. This improves on our standard leveling kit with top mounted strut spacers, heavy duty upper control arms, bump stop extensions, sway bar and differential relocation brackets, rear shackles to level the stance and your shocks of rear shocks.
At the core of this system is a pair of adventure series upper control arms (UCA). Our adventure series arms use a repositioned ball joint mount to provide greater range of motion for improved suspension travel. This corrects the ball joint binding issue common on stock control arms leading to premature wear of ball joints. The arms are constructed from 1/8" steel plate, boxed and fully welded with CNC machined ball joint and bushing cups. High quality MOOG ball joints come pre-installed and ready to handle offroad abuse. These ball joints are greaseable for easy servicing as well as far superior corrosion protection when compared to uniball style control arms. At the frame mount, the arms use factory style, durometer-specific rubber bushings pre-installed for quiet maintenance free. The arms come fully assembled, finished in a durable textured black powdercoat finish for quick, easy installation right out of the box.
Also included in the 3.5" adventure series UCA system are a pair of top mounted steel fabricated strut spacers designed to provide the lift while retaining original ride quality. The top mounted design is simple to install and speeding up installation time by not requiring strut disassembly. With the increased ride height the factory bump stops are relocated with the supplied relocation brackets. Similarly the sway bar is relocated using drop brackets to retain an operating angle similar to stock. Finishing off the front of this 3.5" adventure series lift kit are differential drop spacers and longer hardware to keep the CV axle angles at a minimum while still allowing the use of the factory front driveline. For 2wd models these are not used. In the rear this kit uses a replacement shackle to provide 1" of lift to level the vehicle stance. Rounding out the rear are rear nitro gas shocks.
Improve your Tundra's stance and performance with the new 3.5" Adventure Series UCA system from Zone Offroad.
- Fully Welded, Heavy Duty Boxed Upper Control Arms That Dwarf The Factory Arms
- CNC-Machined UCA Bushing & Ball Joint Cups
- OE Style Rubber Bushings & MOOG Greasable Style Ball Joints For Quiet, Reliable, & Low Maintenance Operation.
- Improved UCA Range Of Motion Compared To Stock Arms
- UCAs Utilize Replaceable Ball Joints and Bushings
- Top Mounted Strut Spacer Retains Factory Ride Quality & Offers Easy Installation
- Differential Relocation to Correct CV Shaft Operating Angle
- Long Lasting Black Powdercoat Finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Do Not combine with any other suspension lift
- Differential drop components will not be required on 2WD models
- Does NOT work with TRD Pro Models.
View Product Warranty
|3.5" Adventure Series UCA Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 3.5|
|Front Lift Method: Spacer|
|Rear Lift Height: 1|
|Rear Lift Method: Shackles|
|Install Time Hrs: 3-4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 18 x 9|
|Back Spacing: 6-6.25"|
|Max Tire Size: 305/70 R18|
|Wheel Size: 20 x 9|
|Back Spacing: 6-6.25"|
|Max Tire Size: 295/65 R20|
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-17 Toyota Tundra 2WD
- 07-18 Toyota Tundra 4WD