3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C1350
- Everyday Low Price $199.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Shocks - Rear
Body Lift Accessories
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
3-1/2" Combo Lift KitLooking for an affordable lift to clear 33's? Spacer kits with more than 2" of lift cause premature wearing of the upper ball joints. Upper control arm lifts with new joints lead to increased camber changes during suspension travel. Zone Offroad has engineered the perfect, best performing solution. We've combined a 2" leveling lift with a 1.5" body lift to give optimum performance at a budget price.
This system fits 2007 - 2013 models with the new body style. If your 2007 is the Classic body style you will need to purchase the Zone Combo Kit 1352
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Maintains factory ride.
- Front bumper is relocated for factory look.
- Grade 10.9 body bolts included
- No strut compressor required for installation
- Easy to follow - detailed instructions
- Will not fit 2007 Classic models.
- Will not fit Denali models.
- The optional rear bumper relocation system is for appearance only and cannot be used for towing.
View Product Warranty
|3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 3 1/2"|
|Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers & Body Lift|
|Install Time Hrs: 3|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: Stock|
|Back Spacing: Stock|
|Max Tire Size: 33x12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 07-13 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD
We Also Recommend
1.5" Rear Bumper Brackets
Front Bumper Relocation Brackets
(If factory bracket mod. is not preferred)
Rear Nitro Shock
Hi-Lift 48" Cast/Steel Jack
Recovery Tow Straps - 2"x20' to 6"x30'
Rear Hydro Shock