3" Adventure Series (UCA) Lift System
Zone Offroad C31N/C32N
- Everyday Low Price $953.23
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
3" Adventure Series (UCA) Lift SystemZone Offroad 2001-2010 Chevy 2500/3500HD Pickup & SUV 3" Adventure Series Lift System.
This new addition to the Adventure Series lineup of lift systems is built around the Zone Offroad heavy-duty replacement upper control arms already available for the 01-10 2500/3500 platform. The arms are made from 3/16" steel that is precision laser cut, formed and fully welded. Preinstalled MOOG brand ball joints and rubber bushings provide an easy installation and long service life. The ball joint is repositioned to compensate for the added lift and maintain a neutral position at ride height. To complement the improved upper ball joint angles, the kit address the other area often ignored at this lift height - the CV shafts.
The new Adventure Series kit for the 01-10s includes a full differential drop system that relocates the differential down 2" for near stock angles at the 3" lift height. This is accomplished with a drop spacer on the passenger's side, (2) drop brackets for the front driver's mount and a integrated "half crossmember" for the driver's rear mount. A new different skid plate is included to protect the differential in its new position. The rear is lifted via a 2" block and u-bolts.
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- Preinstalled replaceable ball joints and rubber bushings.
- Reposititioned ball joints to maintain a nuetral angle with added lift.
- Full differential drop system included to maintain proper CV shaft angles.
- Differential skid plate included.
- Rear height is adjusted with 2" blocks.
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Frame bracket mount modification required
- Torsion bar unloading/loading tool required
- Will not fit dually models
- To determine which kit # is required, verify which RPO codes are shown in the glovebox to determine the factory installed torsion keys. Any of the following RPO codes require the C1202/C1212/C31 kits: FT2 - FT3 - FT4 - FT5 - FT6 - FT7. Any of the following RPO codes require the C1203/C1213/C32 kits: FK2 - FK3 - FF6 - FF7 - FF8 - FF9.
Any of the following RPO codes require the C32 kit: FK2 - FK3 - FF6 - FF7 - FF8 - FF9
Click thumbnail to view larger RPO Code Sample image.
View Product Warranty
|3" Adventure Series (UCA) Lift System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 3|
|Front Lift Method: Upper Control Arms|
|Rear Lift Height: 2|
|Rear Lift Method: Block|
|Install Time Hrs: 3-4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 17"|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 01-10 Chevy 2500HD Pickup 4WD
- 01-10 Chevy 3500HD Pickup 4WD
- 01-06 Chevy Avalanche 2500 4WD
- 01-06 Chevy Suburban 2500 4WD
- 01-10 GMC 2500HD Pickup 4WD
- 01-10 GMC 3500HD Pickup 4WD
- 01-06 GMC Yukon XL 2500 4WD