5" Suspension System
Zone Offroad D5N/D8N/D9N
- Everyday Low Price $798.24
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
5" Suspension SystemThis Zone Offroad 4-link system replaces the weak upper and lower factory control arms with greasable DOM tubular arms. the arms mount in the factory control arm pockets for a completely bolt on easy installation that aligns to factory specs. Zone Offroad has engineered their coil springs for a comfortable ride on both gas and diesel trucks. To correct the steering geometry and keep your axle centered, the kit includes a dropped pitman arm and 1/4" thick fabricated track bar bracket that you will not be disappointed with! The kit also includes sway bar drop brackets and if you get serious, taller bump stops. The rear is lifted with 3" blocks to give your truck a more level stance and make for a quick installation.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Heavy duty greasable control arms included
- Extended Length Urethane Bump Stops
- Track Bar Relocation to properly center your axle
- Pitman Arm included to maintain steering geometry
- Completely Bolt on System
- This truck was produced with different rear axles. Measure the diameter of your rear axle before ordering.
- This system will not fit dually applications due to the rear u-bolt size.
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires carrier bearing drop kit D5505
- Gas models may sit approximately 1/2" higher than the advertised lift height.
- Kit includes a 3" rear block kit. Measure your truck before ordering to determine the stance of your truck with the lift installed.
- Power Wagon models came factory with a 2" taller ride height so the net lift gain will be 3" over the factory Power Wagon. Power Wagon models require sway bar link kit D5301.
View Product Warranty
|5" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 5"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 3"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block & U-bolt Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6-8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 17 X 9|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 36 X 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 06-07 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 Mega Cab 4WD
- 03-07 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 03-07 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD Gas/Diesel
We Also Recommend
Single Steering Stabilizer
Powerwagon Sway Bar Link Kit
Carrier Bearing Drop
Hi-Lift 60" X-TREME Jack