5" Suspension System
Zone Offroad C12N/C13N
- Everyday Low Price $1,399.94
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
5" Suspension SystemThe heart of the Zone Offroad 5" 2011-18 HD lift kit is a pair of one piece ¼" steel crossmembers combined with the CNC machined steering knuckles to create OE geometry for a quality ride. Also included is a laser cut differential skid plate, differential support brackets, torsion bar brackets, sway bar links, offset rear 3" lift blocks, stainless steel brake lines and custom valved shocks. This system is designed to level the truck and has zero change to the vehicle's track width allowing for clearance of up to 35x12.50 tires. No differential trimming required!
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- One piece 1/4" steel crossmembers
- CNC machined ductile iron steering knuckles
- Differential skid plate for offroad protection
- 3" Rear block kit for easy installation
- No Differential Trimming Required
- The front differential parts will not be used on 2wd models.
- *Kit comes standard with upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- 2015-18 Models Only: 20" wheels can not be reinstalled due to GM changing the wheel thickness. The ID of the 20" wheels are smaller on 15-18 models.
- Torsion bar unloading/loading tool required
- Frame bracket modifications required for installation
- With a 20" Wheel, 5"-6" backspacing is recommended
- Rear kit designed for single rear wheel axles.
- Stock 17" or 18" Wheels cannot be re-installed
- Will fit 2wd models. The front differential related parts will not be used.
- Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2018 models
- Optional steering stabilizers (3103/7103) only fit vehicles that came equipped with a steering stabilizer from the factory.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit (C5612).
View Product Warranty
|5" Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 5"|
|Front Lift Method: Knuckle & Bracket Kit|
|Rear Lift Height: 3"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block & U-Bolt Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6-8|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 4|
|Wheel Size: 17x9 or 18x9|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"-4.625"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50|
|Wheel Size: 20x9|
|Back Spacing: 5"-6"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 11-19 Chevy 2500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 11-19 Chevy 3500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 11-19 GMC 2500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD
- 11-19 GMC 3500HD Pickup 2WD/4WD