11-12 Ford F250/F350 - Zone Offroad 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit
Zone Offroad F25/F26/F27/F28
- Everyday Low Price $1,053.48
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
11-12 Ford F250/F350 - Zone Offroad 4" Radius Arm Lift KitThe new Zone Offroad 2011-12 Ford Super Duty 4" radius arm suspension lift features tough replacment radius arms that are considerably stronger, made of 1/4" steel, fully boxed, and utilizing large 2-1/2", greasable urethane bushings. The arms bolt directly into the stock location, and position the axle for the proper caster and wheel location. The lower mount point at the axle utilizes our popular cam lock design, making it adjustable for 4" or 6" of lift.
Engine specific front coil springs are designed to not only ride great, but will hold up over the long haul. A 1-1/2" solid steel track bar is included to properly center the axle after lifting. This track bar features new oversized, high-durometer (hardness) urethane bushings for long term performance and improved handling. The system is comes with custom valved Zone hydraulic or choose to upgrade to the Nitro shocks for better towing and handling performance.
The rear is lifted with a 5" block used to replace the factory block instead of stacking blocks. This system is also one of the easiest installations on the market becuase of the use of a front track bar and rear block kit. If you are looking to not only lift your Super Duty, but improve the looks, strength, and feel of your suspension, choose the Zone Offroad radius arms system.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy that will not sag.
- 1/4" boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2" greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar featuing specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow zinc plated front & rear u-bolts with high nuts & hardened washers.
- Rear 5" block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks included.
- Removal of the factory rear block is required. Net rear height gain will vary based on size of the factory block, but will result in a level stance.
- If equipped with a 2-piece rear drive shaft, then a drivshaft alignment kit may be required. It is available in the optional accessories (part # F5401).
- Although extremely rare, front drive line vibration may occur.
- Rear box kit not designed for dually models.
- Front exhaust modification may be required to clear the front driveshaft on gas models.
- If vehicle is equipped with 2" overload spring spacer, 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4235 will be required.
View Product Warranty
|11-12 Ford F250/F350 - Zone Offroad 4" Radius Arm Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4"|
|Front Lift Method: Coil Springs|
|Rear Lift Height: 3"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block Kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50|
|Wheel Size: 17 & up|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
This product fits the following applications:
- 11-12 Ford F250 4WD
- 11-12 Ford F350 4WD
We Also Recommend
Zone Carrier Bearing Drop Kit - 99-12 Ford F250/350
Hi-Lift 48" All Cast Jack
Ultimate Performance Series: 9.5xp Winch
Bubba Rope Jumbo Bubba 1 1/2" x 30' Snatch Rope