4" Radius Arm Suspension System
Zone Offroad F21/F22
- Everyday Low Price $1,055.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
4" Radius Arm Suspension SystemThe 4" Super Duty Radius Arm Systems include everything you need and more, including bullet proof radius arms made with 1" steel for optimal ground clearance compared to other drop bracket kits on the market, and gas or diesel specific coils that are made in America that will not sag. A 1-1/2" steel track bar is included in the 4" system to properly align the front axle after lifting. To avoid stacking rear blocks or going too tall with a single block, Zone includes a 5" cast iron block with an integrated bump stop.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Front coil springs offering off-road performance and great ride qualtiy that will not sag.
- 1/4" boxed steel radius arms, utilizing 2 1/2" greasable urethane bushings.
- 1-1/2" Solid steel track bar featuing specifically engineered bushings.
- Yellow Zince plated front & rear u-bolts with high nuts & hardended washers.
- Rear 5" block kit to eliminate the factory block - NO stacking blocks!
- Performance custom valved Zone Shocks selection.
- If vehicle is equipped with rear top mounted overload springs 4 of u-bolt part number UBT4035 may be required.
- Dually trucks will require different rear u-bolts.
- Vehicles equipped with 2 piece rear driveshafts may required the carrier bearing to be lowered. If requried, order part # ZONF5401.
View Product Warranty
|4" Radius Arm Suspension System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 4"|
|Front Lift Method: Radius Arm System|
|Rear Lift Height: 3"|
|Rear Lift Method: Block kit|
|Install Time Hrs: 6|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: 17 x 9|
|Back Spacing: 4.5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 05-07 Ford F250 4WD Gas/Diesel
- 05-07 Ford F350 4WD Gas/Diesel
We Also Recommend
Carrier Bearing Drop Kit
Hi-Lift 48" X-TREME Jack
Ult. Performance Series: Powerplant Dual Force HD