3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C1355
- Everyday Low Price $349.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Body Lift Accessories
Shocks - Rear
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
3-1/2" Combo Lift KitZone Offroad has developed a comprehensive 3.5" lift kit that combines the Zone 1.5" body lift and Zone 2" front and rear lift kit. The benefit? A package priced kit that is nearly the height of a 4" suspension system and below the cost of a 3" body lift. Not only does it avoid the frame to body gap caused by taller body lifts, but it has the capability to clear 32's or even 33" tires with trimming that is outlined in the instructions.
The body lift includes class 10.9 zinc plated body hardware, crush proof body lift blocks, fully integrated radiator relocation mounts, tow hook relocation and front bumper relocation. The radiator relocation utilizes a complete replacement set of radiator mounts that eliminate the need to modify the steel core support or fan shroud. This ensures proper airflow through the radiator and no loss of core support structural strength. Based on model year, Zone offers two rear bumper bracket kits that relocate the bumpers to maintain the factory relationship with the body while still leaving the factory receiver hitch in the stock location and functional.
Zone Offroad torsion bar keys are made in the USA and are 100% resonant frequency tested to ensure a solid casting. This easy to install torsion bar key leveling kit is designed to lift the front of your Chevrolet Colorado or GMC Canyon 2 inches. The kit includes front shock spacers to not only compensate for the added lift, but gain wheel travel by allowing the suspension to fully droop to the factory frame limiter. The rear is lifted with a pair of add-a-leafs for added capacity and reduced axle wrap. Zone Offroad rear shocks are available in the above upgrade section.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Body Lift Features
- Class 10.9 zinc plated hardware
- Fully integrated radiator relocation mounts
- Front bumper 1.5" spacers and detailed trimming instructions
- Tow hook relocation & reinforcement included
- Suspension Lift Features
- 100% resonant frequency tested torsion keys
- Includes front shock spacers
- Add-a-leaf will lift the rear while reducing unwanted spring wrap and improved towing or hauling peformance.
- Optional custom valved rear shocks available in the accessories
- For automatic transmission models only
- Works with all cab configurations
- Trimming of front bumper plastic valance or frame required for front bumper relocation
- Bumper hitch not for towing after lifting rear bumper, factory/aftermarket receivers are not affected by lift
- Radiator & condenser brackets not designed for V8 models.
- Welding optional and required only if front factory tow hooks are retained.
View Product Warranty
|3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 3.5"|
|Front Lift Method: Torsion Bar Keys & Body Lift|
|Rear Lift Height: 3"|
|Rear Lift Method: Add-A-Leafs & Body Lift|
|Install Time Hrs: 4-5|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: 16x8|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 32x11.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 04-12 Chevy Colorado 4WD
- 04-12 GMC Canyon 4WD