2" Adventure Series Lift System
Zone Offroad N1N
- Everyday Low Price $899.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
2" Adventure Series Lift SystemThis system is developed around the same boxed, fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms as in the 2016-17 system. The control arms are made from 1/8" steel and CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups. The arms use OE rubber bushing and greaseable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable and low maintenance operation. The new UCAs dwarf the factory arms and provide a larger range of motion via the new ball joint. The ball joint position is also adjusted compared to stock to keep it in a neutral position with 2-3" of lift.
- Upper strut spacer is pitched, offset, and rotated to ensure proper fitment and positioning with the factory strut
- Powder-coated steel upper strut spacers for long lasting durability
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- UCA ball joint position adjusted to keep arm in a neutral position with 2" of lift.
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
- Avoids ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer only type kits that use the factory UCAs
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- No strut compressor required for installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Works on XD Models only.
- Works on Gas or Diesel
- 2" Strut Spacer Box Kit may be installed without the UCA Kit
View Product Warranty
|2" Adventure Series Lift System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 2|
|Front Lift Method: Upper Control Arms|
|Rear Lift Height: 2|
|Install Time Hrs: 3-4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: 20"|
|Back Spacing: Factory|
|Max Tire Size: 275/60|
This product fits the following applications:
- 16-17 Nissan Titan XD