2" Adventure Series UCA Lift System
Zone Offroad D49
- Everyday Low Price $588.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
2" Adventure Series UCA Lift SystemThis system is developed around the same boxed, fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms as in the 2006-11 system. The control arms are made from 1/8" steel and CNC-machined bushing and ball joint cups. The arms use OE rubber bushing and greaseable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable and low maintenance operation. The new UCAs dwarf the factory arms and provide a larger range of motion via the new ball joint. The ball joint position is also adjusted compared to stock to keep it in a neutral position with 2-3" of lift.
The UCAs are boxed separately (#D2301) and can be used with other leveling kit equipped trucks. In addition to the UCAs, the kit comes with strut top spacers that properly reposition and pitch the factory strut in order to gain lift without the chance of the strut rod rubbing on the factory upper isolator assembly (creating a squeak). The strut spacer works within the limits of the factory CV shaft so they do not bind at full suspension extension. The newer generation trucks have longer CV shafts than the 06-11 models, this allows us to run 2" of lift safely without a differential drop.
While we have installed a 35" tire with this system, the tire can rub the top of the inner fender under extreme compression. For that reason we are listing 33x12.50 tires on 17"+ wheels with 5" BS.
- Upper strut spacer is pitched, offset, and rotated to ensure proper fitment and positioning with the factory strut
- Powder-coated steel upper strut spacers for long lasting durability
- Fully welded, heavy duty upper control arms that dwarf the factory arms.
- CNC-machined UCA bushing and ball joint cups.
- OE rubber bushings and greasable factory style ball joints for quiet, reliable, and low maintenance operation.
- Improved UCA range of motion compared to stock arms
- UCA ball joint position adjusted to keep arm in a neutral position with 2" of lift.
- UCAs utilize replaceable ball joints - replacements are readily available from most auto parts stores when needed many miles down the road.
- Avoids ball joint binding issue commonly known to occur on these models with spacer only type kits that use the factory UCAs
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions included
- No strut compressor required for installation
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Not recommended for use with Bilstein leveling struts, or with any other form of suspension lift.
- Will work with 3.0L V6 Diesel models
- Will not fit adjustable air suspension (air-ride) equipped models
View Product Warranty
|2" Adventure Series UCA Lift System Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 2|
|Front Lift Method: Upper Control Arms|
|Install Time Hrs: 3-4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: 17"|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 33x12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 12-18 Dodge/Ram Ram 1500 4WD