2" Leveling Kit
Zone Offroad D1201
- Everyday Low Price $99.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Rear Suspension Option
Shocks - Front
Shocks - Rear
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
2" Leveling KitNeed to level your Dodge? The Zone Offroad Products Ram leveling kit is perfect for you.
The all steel fabricated leveling spacers bolt to the factory upper coil buckets and provide a full 2" of lift to level out the stance of the new 2013 -2017 Ram heavy duty trucks. The spacer is pitched to properly match the angle of the factory coil mount and locates the factory rubber isolator for correct coil spring indexing.
This kit can be added to a truck by itself as a quick upgrade or paired with optional hydraulic or nitro Zone front/rear shocks.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad leveling kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Black Powder Coating for Long Term Performance
- Maintains Factory Ride
- 100% Bolt On
- Easy Installation
- Designed for models equipped with the radius arm suspension.
- Will not fit 2013 2500 (3/4 ton) models with the 4-link suspension design.
- 2500 and 3500 models do not use the same rear shocks - Be sure to select the correct ones for your application in the options below.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
View Product Warranty
|2" Leveling Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 2"|
|Front Lift Method: Upper Coil Spacer|
|Rear Lift Height: 0"|
|Install Time Hrs: 4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: 17"+|
|Back Spacing: 5"|
|Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 14-17 Dodge/Ram Ram 2500 4WD
- 13-17 Dodge/Ram Ram 3500 4WD