2" Leveling Kit
Zone Offroad C1220
- Everyday Low Price $70.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Shocks - Rear
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
2" Leveling KitTired of the front of your 2016-17 Chevrolet/ GMC 1500 pickup being lower than the rear? This 2″ front strut spacer lift is the answer. The Zone Offroad Products 2″ strut spacer leveling kit is easy to install and does not require a strut compressor or disassembly of the strut.
The spacers are made from Polyphthalamide which is a thermoplastic synthetic resin commonly used to replace metals in automotive applications. They have been specifically engineered and molded to take some of the sheer load off the strut mounting bolts for a durable assembly.
Zone strut spacers are a proven inexpensive way to level your truck while still maintaining the factory ride quality.
Check out the install article published by 4 Wheel & Offroad Magazine.
For a complete list of compatible applications click the vehicle fitment tab.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad leveling kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Fast and Easy Install
- Solid One-Piece Design
- No Strut Compressor Required and No Disassembly of the Strut
- Does not Change Your Factory Ride
- Easy to Follow Instructions Included
- Great Warranty
- Essentially corrosion proof to outlast your vehicle
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with Auto-Ride.
- Will not fit MagneRide magnetic ride control equipped models
- Fits factory cast steel, aluminum, and stamped steel control arm equipped models.
View Product Warranty
|2" Leveling Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 2"|
|Front Lift Method: Strut Spacers|
|Install Time Hrs: 1|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: Stock|
|Back Spacing: Stock|
|Max Tire Size: 285/70R17 or 285|
This product fits the following applications:
- 16-17 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 16-17 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 16-17 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD
- 16-17 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD