2" Body Lift Kit
Zone Offroad J9210
- Everyday Low Price $197.07
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Body Lift Accessories
Accessories and Upgrades Selection
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
2" Body Lift KitSome say that a body lift is a body lift, but that is definitely not the case. Our body lift blocks are capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs. Our body lifts are designed for easy installation as well long term performance. Every thing you need to properly lift the body is included with detailed instructions to make for an easy installation.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad body lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- New longer grade 8 body mount bolts are included
- A steering extension is included to correct the steering linkage angles
- Indestructible body blocks are supplied
- Complete and easy to follow instructions make this body lift an easy "do-it-yourself" install
- Fits both 2 and 4 door models.
- Manual transimission models will require shifter boot and floor board mofication to ensure full shifter engagement.
- Not recommended for 2011 or newer models with manual transmissions and new style interior due to shifter and floorboard modification required.
View Product Warranty
|2" Body Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 2"|
|Front Lift Method: Body Lift|
|Rear Lift Height: 2"|
|Rear Lift Method: Body Lift|
|Install Time Hrs: 6|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Wheel Size: 16 x 8|
|Back Spacing: OE|
|Max Tire Size: 33 x 12.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door 4WD Gas
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door 4WD Gas
We Also Recommend
2" Rear Bumper Brackets
2" Jeep Grab Handles
3" Jeep Grab Handles
Hi-Lift 48" Cast/Steel Jack
Ult. Performance Series: Powerplant Dual Force HD