2" Body Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C9202
- Everyday Low Price $176.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Vehicle Specific Requirement
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
2" Body Lift KitSome say that a body lift is a body lift, but that is definitely not the case. Our Crush Proof body lift blocks are capable of holding up to 60,000 lbs. New longer grade 8 body bolts are included. Our body lifts are designed for easy installation as well long term performance. Every thing you need to properly lift the body is included with detailed instructions to make for an easy installation. Both front and rear bumper relocation systems are included for a clean original appearance. Even the front tow hooks are retained and fully functional. If you want a complete system, then this is the kit for you!
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad body lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Front & Rear Bumper Brackets Inlcuded
- Tow Hook Relocation
- Fuel Fill Extension Included
- Fan Shroud Relocation Included
- Complete & Detailed Instructions
- The 1994 models will require steering extension part # C9807.
- The rear bumper relocation system is for appearance only. The rear bumper cannot be used for towing.
- Vehicles equipped with Vortec V6 will require modification of the air intake.
- Fits ZR2 models.
View Product Warranty
|2" Body Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 2"|
|Front Lift Method: Body Lift|
|Rear Lift Height: 2"|
|Rear Lift Method: Body Lift|
|Install Time Hrs: 8-10|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 3|
|Wheel Size: Stock|
|Back Spacing: Stock|
|Max Tire Size: 30 x 9.50|
This product fits the following applications:
- 94-97 Chevy Pickup S-Series 2WD/4WD
- 94-97 GMC Pickup S-Series 2WD/4WD
We Also Recommend
Hi-Lift 60" Cast/Steel Jack
Ult. Performance Series: Powerplant Dual Force HD