1.25" Leveling Kit
Zone Offroad C1121
- Everyday Low Price $49.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
1.25" Leveling KitZone Offroad 1.25" leveling kit. The strut spacers are laser cut from steel and e-coated for long lasting corrosion protection. This kit is completely bolt on and does not require disassembly of the factory strut. This is the maximum amount of "top spacer" these trucks can have and still properly work within the limits of the factory suspension.
The new trucks set about 1.5" tail-high from the factory so adding this kit levels them out nicely and creates enough space to go up 1 size tire.
Customer Review: "I just wanted to drop y'all a line and say thank you for the easy installation steps to follow for the leveling kit on the new Colorado's. It couldn't haven't gone any smoother in my opinion, and it made the truck look great.
Thank you again for making a great product, and including the easy instructions to follow."
- Laser Cut Steel
- E-Coated For Corrosion Protection
- Completely Bolt-On - No strut disassebly required
- Retains factory ride quality
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- No strut disassembly required
- 265/65R17 Tire on factory 17x8 wheel w/5.75" backspacing - this includes any equivalent spec'd larger diameter (18", 20", etc) wheel/tire combo.
- Will work on diesel engine models
- Will NOT work on ZR2 models.
View Product Warranty
|1.25" Leveling Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 1.25"|
|Front Lift Method: Top Strut Spacer|
|Wheel Size: 17|
|Back Spacing: 5.75"|
|Max Tire Size: 265/65R17|
This product fits the following applications:
- 15-18 Chevy Colorado 2WD/4WD Gas/Diesel
- 15-18 GMC Canyon 2WD/4WD Gas/Diesel