3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C1354
- Everyday Low Price $249.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Body Lift Accessories
Shocks - Front
Shocks - Rear
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
3-1/2" Combo Lift KitIf you're looking to go taller than 2" but are not interested in the expense of a full IFS system, our 3.5" combination lift is the answer. Beware of torsion key systems taller than 2" that can adversely affect your ride. This system will clear 33's with your stock wheels for a clean lift at a low cost.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Maintains factory ride.
- Front bumper is relocated for factory look.
- Grade 10.9 body bolts included
- Easy to follow - detailed instructions
- Will not fit HD models.
- If rear bumper bracket system is purchased and installed, the rear bumper connot be used for towing. The rear bumper system is for appearance only.
- Torsion bar unloading tool required for install.
- C1352 & C9152 systems do not fit new body style 2007
View Product Warranty
|3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 3 1/2"|
|Front Lift Method: Torsion Bar Keys & Body Lift|
|Rear Lift Height: 1.5"|
|Rear Lift Method: Body Lift|
|Install Time Hrs: 4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Max Tire Size: 33 x12.50 on sto|
This product fits the following applications:
- 99-02 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 99-02 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD