3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit
Zone Offroad C1352
- Everyday Low Price $249.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Shocks - Front
Shocks - Rear
Body Lift Accessories
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
3-1/2" Combo Lift KitIf you're looking to go taller than 2" but are not interested in the expense of a full IFS system, our 3.5" combination lift is the answer. Beware of torsion key systems taller than 2" that can adversely affect your ride. This system will clear 33's with your stock wheels for a clean lift at a low cost.
Note: The non-classic (new) body style 2007 trucks require Zone Combo Kit 1350
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad suspension lift kits for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Maintains factory ride.
- Front bumper is relocated for factory look.
- Grade 10.9 body bolts included
- Easy to follow - detailed instructions
- The optional rear bumper relocation system is for appearance only. The rear bumper cannot be used for towing after installation of the rear bumper relocation system. Factory or aftermarket receivers are not affected by lift.
- This system fits 2006 and the 2007 Classic model.
- Will not fit HD models.
- Torision bar unloading tool required.
View Product Warranty
|3-1/2" Combo Lift Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 3 1/2"|
|Front Lift Method: Torsion Bar Keys & Body Lift|
|Rear Lift Height: 1.5"|
|Rear Lift Method: Body Lift|
|Install Time Hrs: 4|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 2|
|Max Tire Size: 33 x12.50 on sto|
This product fits the following applications:
- 06-07 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 06-07 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
We Also Recommend
1.5" Rear Bumper Brackets
Front Hydro Shocks (2 Req'd)
Rear Hydro Shocks (2 Req'd)
Front Nitro Shocks (2 Req'd)
Rear Nitro Shocks (2 Req'd)