1" Transfer Case Drop
Zone Offroad C5001
- Everyday Low Price $28.59
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
1" Transfer Case Drop1973-91 Chevy/GMC 1" Transfer Case Drop
Front driveline correction typically becomes necessary with 6" of lift or more on 73-80 1/2 ton trucks, Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans. However this kit will also fit newer models up to 1991 if necessary. For a complete application check the vehicle fitment tab. This 1" transfer case drop will help reduce or eliminate driveline vibration associate with 6" or taller suspension lifts by reducing the driveshaft angles.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad driveline adjustment products for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- Zinc plated brackets and all hardware included
- Reduces or eliminates driveline vibration from 6" or taller suspension lifts
- Easy to install
- The front driveshaft may be to be clearanced at the double cardan joint to prevent binding at full droop on some models.
- The front exhuast cross-over pipe may need to be modified to clear the front driveshaft on some modells.
This product fits the following applications:
- 73-87 Chevy 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 73-87 Chevy 2500 Pickup 4WD
- 73-91 Chevy Blazer 4WD
- 73-91 Chevy Suburban 1500 4WD
- 73-87 GMC 1500 Pickup 4WD
- 73-87 GMC 2500 Pickup 4WD
- 73-91 GMC Jimmy 4WD
- 73-91 GMC Suburban 1500 4WD