1" Motor Mount Lift Kit
Zone Offroad J5111
- Everyday Low Price $54.95
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Zone Offroad View all Zone Offroad products
1" Motor Mount Lift Kit1" Motor Mount Lift for 1997-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ's with the 4.0L, 2.5L, 2.4L engines and 1987-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ's with the 4.2L, 4.0L, 2.5L engines.
This 1″ motor mount lift is designed to improve the rear driveline angles by utilizing your factory motor mounts to tilt the transfer case output shaft down towards the rear axle. By using the factory rubber motor mounts, the vibration isolating characteristics are retained. These motor mount spacers are made from 1″ solid steel stock and include coupler nuts to work with the captive studs on the factory mount. This is an excellent addition to any Jeep that has a 1-3″ body lift. It is commonly installed in conjunction with our 1.25″ body lift to ease installation by re-aligning the fan shroud.. This motor mount lift provides a clean look and functional use with a 3″ suspension lift to gain belly pan clearance by typically eliminating the need for a transfer case drop.
Truck Accessory Liquidators is the largest national distributor of Zone Offroad driveline adjustment products for good reason. Our prices are guaranteed low, our product knowledge and friendly service top shelf, and our never out of stock policy assures your Zone Offroad product will ship the same day if your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday -Friday.
- 1″ Solid Steel Motor Mount Spacers and all necessary hardware included.
- Fits all stock 6 cylinder and 4 cylinder engines.
- Easy Installation
- A body lift must be installed before or in conjunction with this system.
- This system uses the factory motor mounts. New mounts must be installed if existing rubber isoloators are worn or mounting studs are in bad condition.
This product fits the following applications:
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
- 87-95 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4WD