07-10 Chevy/GMC PU/Sub/ SUV 1-1/4" Superlift Leveling Kit
- Closeout Price $14.25
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Superlift View all Superlift products
07-10 Chevy/GMC PU/Sub/ SUV 1-1/4" Superlift Leveling KitThis Spring Pre-load Spacer is the least expensive method to level your 2002-2009 Cadillac Escalade or 2007-2010 Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton pickup , Suburban or SUV.
It utilizes a machined ring, inserted beneath each factory strut's coil spring seat. Pre-loading provides lift, and increases the coils' effective spring rate to offset the additional weight of a winch / bumper, or a snow plow. Expect approximately .75" of lift if equipped with a winch or plow. Installation takes about two hours and requires a coil spring compressor.
- Simple install
- Very inexpensive
- Clears up what would normally be a "spongy" ride.
- Work with factory Autoride option
- Complete with new front Superride shock absorbers
- Designed to work with or without electronic controlled shocks
View Product Warranty
|07-10 Chevy/GMC PU/Sub/ SUV 1-1/4" Superlift Leveling Kit Specs|
|Front Lift Height: 1 1/4"|
|Front Lift Method: Spring Pre-load Spacers|
|Install Time Hrs: 1-2 Hrs|
|Difficulty Level 1-5: 1|
|Max Tire Size: Stock|
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-11 Chevy 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD Gas
- 07-11 Chevy Avalanche 1500 2WD/4WD Gas
- 07-11 Chevy Suburban 1500 2WD/4WD Gas
- 07-11 Chevy Tahoe 2WD/4WD Gas
- 07-11 GMC 1500 Pickup 2WD/4WD Gas
- 07-11 GMC Yukon 2WD/4WD Gas