92-97 Ford F-Series Performance Accessories 3" Body Lift
Performance Accessories 823
- Closeout Price $132.26
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Performance Accessories View all Performance Accessories products
92-97 Ford F-Series Performance Accessories 3" Body LiftPerformance Accessories make great Ford F-Series body lifts. When you purchase a 3" body lift kit for your 1992-1997 Ford F150, F250, F350 you want to install it without problems. This 3" body lift makes that a reality. Performance Accessories body lift kits are engineered, manufactured, and assembled at their plant in Chino Valley Arizona. Combine a high quality product with easy-to-follow instructions, our low prices and same day shipping and you have a winning body lift combination.
Urethane Gap guards hide the gap between frame and body, and help keep the engine compartment clean. They are available and sold separately for this application. Call 866-339-4825 M-F 8am-5pm EST to order.
Please read kit notes.
Fits: 92-97 Ford F150, F250, F350, dual, std, ext, crew cab, 2wd, 4wd (97 F250, F350, dual, std, ext, crew cab, 2wd, 4wd, old body
- WHY BODY LIFTS? Body lift kits came into the market approximately 30 years ago to fill a gap in the market that suspension systems could not provide. Below are some good reasons to consider Performance Accessories body lifts.
- AFFORDABILITY: Performance Accessories body lift kits are a very affordable option when considering lifting a vehicle; in some cases a Performance Accessories body lift can be as much as 3 times less than a comparable suspension system.
- RIDE: Since body lift systems do not alter or change suspension components there is no deterioration of the quality factory ride.
- WARRANTY: Since Performance Accessories body lift systems do not change or alter factory parts, the factory warranty is not affected.
- GREATER APPLICATIONS: Due to our professional engineering staff, Performance Accessories is usually the first to offer a lift for new vehicles or difficult to fit vehicles. Performance Accessories also offers body lift kits for many diesel applications.
- LARGER TIRES: The primary reason for a consumer to lift their vehicle is that they want to install larger tires and wheels. A body lift from Performance Accessories allows the consumer to increase two to three tire sizes.
- 2WD vs. 4WD: Most Performance Accessories body lift systems fit both 2WD and 4WD vehicles. With 2WD kits available back in the 1980's Performance Accessories was the first to market with a lift for 2WD vehicles.
- VALUE: When you combine the many reasons listed above, Body Lift systems from Performance Accessories are by far the best value when lifting a vehicle.
- Front bumper brackets are included in this kit.
- It may be necessary to drill the front two body bushing sleeves out to 1/2" for new bolt clearance.
- Modification to the front frame horns will be required to raise the front bumper using the bumper brackets included.
- Vehicles equipped with 6 cyl. or V-6 will require replacement of lower radiator hose to avoid contact with smog pump.
- Will not fit vehicles equipped with diesel engine.
- Steering extension included.
- Gap guards available and sold separately for this application.
This product fits the following applications:
- 92-97 Ford F150 2WD/4WD
- 92-97 Ford F250 2WD/4WD
- 92-97 Ford F350 2WD/4WD
We Also Recommend
Hi-Lift 42" UTV Jack
Ultimate Performance Series: Powerplant Dual Force HP
Bubba Rope Jumbo Bubba 1 1/2" x 30' Snatch Rope