Sway Bar Clamp Kit
- Everyday Low Price $60.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
Sway Bar Clamp KitOver the years JKS Manufacturing has designed, engineered and manufactured solutions large and small allowing Jeep owners to get the most out of their Jeep vehicles.
The latest product to come along from JKS addresses the design of the factory 1997-2016 Jeep Wrangler TJ and JK front sway bar. As these vehicles twist and flex with the sway bar links attached, the factory sway bar can slide laterally across the frame mounts. When this happens, the ends of the sway bar and the sway bar links can come in contact with the side of the frame. This can cause binding and damage to both the frame and the link mounts as well as cause difficulty when disconnecting the links.
The simple, yet extremely effective solution is a clamp kit to ensure the front sway bar remains centered. The JKS 2038 sway bar clamps give you that assurance that your sway bar functions properly. They are precision machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum and anodized in the JKS Red for a great look and durability. The clamps feature a beveled edge that ensures they will rest against the rubber sway bar bushing and not the steel sway bar mounting clamp. The two pieces are held together by zinc plated, fine thread socket head cap screws for a clean and secure installation on your JK.
Get yours today and take control of your wandering sway bar.
- Precision machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Prevents sway bar links from binding against the frame
- Anodized JKS Red finish for good looks and durability
- Kit works on all TJ and JK models without electronic sway bar disconnect.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-16 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door/4 Door
- 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ