OE Replacement Rear Track Bar Bracket - 07-13 JK Wrangler
- Everyday Low Price $35.00
- Please enter your quantity
- Add to Cart
- This product usually ships in 24 hours.
OE Replacement Rear Track Bar Bracket - 07-13 JK WranglerRelated Products
JKS Front Track Bar Brace
JKS Rear Adjustable Track Bar
OE Replacement Trackbar Bracket
The factory rear track bar bracket on 2007+ Wrangler JK models has become a source of frustration for many Jeep owners. This poorly designed bracket does not provide the structural rigidity necessary to resist lateral track bar forces. When the factory bracket becomes overloaded, the welds that attach it to the axle tube can fail. As the bracket literally tears away from the axle housing, it becomes deformed and rendered useless.
Unfortunately for the vehicle owner, this problem gets worse before it gets better. You see, the factory bracket is usually so damaged and deformed by the event, that repairing it is no longer an option. And the only solution available from the dealership is a complete new axle housing, as replacement brackets are not offered. But donít lose hope because JKS Manufacturing now offers a practical and economical solution that will ease your pain.
The OE Replacement Trackbar Bracket from JKS is a heavy duty upgrade for the damaged factory part. Simply weld the new JKS bracket directly to the axle tube in the same location as the original. The new bracket is constructed of heavy gauge steel and properly formed to resist lateral track bar forces. Install the OE Replacement Trackbar Bracket alone for a significant strength increase over the factory bracket. Or combine it with our Rear Trackbar Brace for a heavily reinforced track bar mount that is truly indestructible.
- Designed specifically for do-it-yourself projects and custom applications.
- JKS FAB Parts are structurally engineered, pre-fabricated and ready for installation.
- Perfect for those who lack the time or experience to fabricate professional quality, custom-made components.
- FAB Parts will help you save time and money on your next project
- While achieving results simply not possible without your own private machine shop!
- FAB Parts are supplied in raw, unfinished form and may require grinding and/or welding to install.
- Although most were created for a specific purpose in mind, FAB Parts easily adapt to countless other functions.
- Installation requires welding.
- Compatible with Rubicon and Unlimited models.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-13 Jeep Wrangler JK